„Lilith“ is a Hanse 575 build in 2014. She is a 56ft monohull sloop, flagged in the United Kingdom and MCA (UK) commercially coded. There are two double guest-cabins.
To book the cruises there is no sailing experience needed. Guests may, if they want, take part in the actual sailing of the boat, but they are equally welcome to just enjoy a luxury private cruise. In the Grenadines all through the season the trade winds are usually moderate. There is wind. A full and comprehensible security briefing will be provided on the day guests embark on the vessel.
Lilith is – compared to most sailing yachts of equal size – very spacious and comfortable as she is build not as a typical charter boat with many cabins but in the private „owners“ version. So the number of guests is limited to up to four (plus potentially 2 kids) and they are taken care of by two crew.
Meals during the cruises are provided on Lilith and are all inclusive, unless guests opt to dine ashore. Specifically the Tobago Cays lobster BBQ or Vanessa’s beach bar in Chatham bay are very special experiences that we recommend to book those.
Drinking water and non alcoholic drinks (soft drinks, tea, coffee) are provided – also some complimentary alcoholic drinks. Additionally champagne, wines and some cocktails can be purchased on board.
Lilith provides :
- Separate bathroom for guests
- Large cockpit area, can also be transformed in two extra beds for those that would like to sleep outside and watch the stars at night.
- Fully stocked galley incl. microwave – and a superb cook 😉
- Sunbeds on the forward deck
- Washing machine / Dryer
- Air conditioning (while at anchor during the hottest hours)
- A complete dive base incl. compressor for certified divers. Dives will be accompanied by the skipper, who also is a PADI divemaster.
- A fast Williams JET dinghy for taxiing guests ashore and back, to snorkeling spots etc.
- A 2nd (Zodiac) dinghy with outboard engine for individual use by guests.
- Rods for fishing (In places where local regulations allow this)
- Comprehensible safety Equipment
- Toys (Underwater scooter etc.)
- Large TV in salon for movies, movie library on board.
- BOSE sound System
- Snorkeling equipment to be used free of Charge
- Diving equipment to be used free of charge at dive spots (2 week cruise and certified divers only)
- Satellite phone for world wide calls outside mobile reception areas (minute charge 1 USD).
- Underwater lights to attract marine life during the night – we have seen schools of sharks circling the boat this way before.
On our cruises :
- We sail to some of the most spectacular spots in the caribbean and (by us) very well explored amazing Anchorages
- Guests have multiple opportunities for unforgettable hikes, swimming sessions – just wake up and jump into the water, snorkeling, dinghy trips.
- Guests will see amazing, almost completely empty beaches and places noone visits unless on a private Yacht.
- We visit some famous bars and restaurants along the way – like Basil’s bar on Mystique, the island many celebrities live or have lived, like for instance David Bowie.
- We always end the trip with a night sailing on our way back to Saint Lucia. Enjoy the most amazing stars in the sky (hope for no clouds) and photo-plankton in our wake.